Our client is a Gold Standard Canadian Best Managed company that provides high-quality architecture, engineering, planning, and project management services to clients in both the private and public sectors.
• Collaborating with team members as part of an integrated project team, including execution, design, and reporting
• Engaging through all project stages, from definition, through planning, design, and construction using your demonstrated abilities to recognize opportunities, understand client needs and manage and deliver projects
• Architectural design and contract administration related to a variety of commercial, institutional, and industrial construction projects
• Carrying out visits to construction sites and reporting on observations
• Liaising with clients, engagement and leadership of business and client development activities;
• Participating in the preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents and budget estimates
• Travel between offices across Ontario and Canada, as required, to meet the needs of various projects and/or for training purposes.
• 7 – 10 years of relevant experience with a portfolio demonstrating built work in the commercial and institutional sector
• Experience in the industrial field would be considered an asset
• Expertise in contract administration, specifically in the use of the CCDC 2 2008 contract
• Understanding of project delivery and budget awareness
• Understanding of the Ontario Building Code
• Expertise in writing specifications
|Job Category||Architects, Architectural|