Our client is among the largest Telecom equipment makers in the world and employs 180,000 employees worldwide. We are looking for high level CPU Security Expert. t to fill a FT role.
The main responsibility of this position is to design and evaluate the security architecture of CPU for mobile platforms like smart phones and tablets. Your work may include:
Design a new security architecture or micro-architecture for mobile CPU
Assessing security risk and applying mitigation
Develop the prototype of applying the advanced security feature of CPU, such as PAC, BTI, MTE, Arran, etc.
· Good Understanding of CPU architecture and micro-architecture
· Familiar with the ARM architecture and the micro-architecture of current ARM CPU cores
· Experience in research and development on security technologies
· Proficient in C/C++ and Assembly.
· M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
· Experience in working on CPU security extension(such as TrustZone and PAC) and Linux
· Knowledge of operating system and compiler technology
· Co-operate and communicate well with CPU design team.
· Travel to Beijing and Shanghai sites may be required.
· Good presentation and internal customer interaction skills.
|Job Category||IT, Security Analyst|