Our client in Markham, Ontario is seeking a Land Development Engineer or Designer to join their growing team.
Preparing preliminary and final grading and servicing designs, cost estimates, project schedules, coordinating projects through the approvals process, liaising with contractors, sub-consultants, and clients.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Technology
• CET or EIT/P.eng
• 5+ years of experience
• Thorough understanding of municipal and land development design;
• Must have knowledge with residential subdivisions, master servicing plans, stormwater management plans, site grading and servicing plans;
• Must be self-motivated possessing interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and clients is an asset;
• Clear understanding of the development approval process in various GTA municipalities is an asset.
|Job Category||Civil Engineer, Engineer|