Our client, a well-established and highly successful engineering and planning consulting firm, is seeking a Senior Highway Design Project Manager to join their team in either Markham, or Toronto, Ontario.
• Supervise a team of designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of highways and roads;
• Assist the department manager in recruiting, training and performance management activities;
• Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material;
• Act as an ambassador of the firm in promoting their expertise to both current and potential clients;
• Actively participate in seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest industry trends.
• Civil Engineering degree with a focus on Transportation
• P.Eng. designation;
• 10 years of experience in preliminary and detailed design projects involving multi-disciplines – MTO TPM design projects, including functional planning and EA studies;
• Must have MTO RAQS Qualifications – Detail Design – Multi-lane arterial & expressway – Minor and major reconstruction and/or widening;
• Experience in the management and production of MTO contract packages including CPS and HICO;
|Job Category||Civil Engineer, Engineer, Project Engineer|